CYCLONE co-organises Cloud SWOT networking session at ICT2015 on 20-22 October 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal
CYCLONE co-organises in cooperation with the SWITCH project the Cloud SWOT networking session at ICT2015 on 20-22 October 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal. The objectives of the proposed networking session are:
- to discuss the current level of Cloud adoption;
- strengths and weaknesses of the Cloud computing technology today;
- opportunities and threats in relation to reaching the Digital Single Market.
It intends to respond to a growing role and acceptance of the Cloud Computing technologies in Europe. The use of Cloud computing technology may have substantial impact on creating innovative applications and large job markets in Europe and across the World.
EU has adopted Digital Single Market Strategy that includes a set of targeted actions and is built on three pillars: (1) better access for consumers and businesses to digital goods and services across Europe; (2) creating the right conditions and a level playing field for digital networks and innovative services to flourish; (3) maximising the growth potential of the digital economy.
Registration and questionnaire are available at http://cloudswot.eu/
About ICT2015 event
ICT 2015 - Innovate, Connect, Transform will take place on 20-22 October 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal. http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/ict2015-innovate-connect-transform-lisbon-20-22-october-2015 ICTA2015 will comprise a number of parallel activities:
- A policy conference presenting the new Commission’s policies and initiatives on Research & Innovation in ICT (Horizon 2020 Programme);
- An interactive exhibition showcasing the best results and impact of most recent EU ICT Research & Innovation;
- Many networking opportunities to enhance quality partnerships, help participants find partners, connect Research and Innovation and trigger collaboration;
- Funding opportunities: ICT 2015 will also be the place to gather information on the 2016-17 Work Programme of Horizon 2020;
- The Startup Europe Forum, offering a set of activities profiling EU policy actions for startups and SMEs, innovators, private and public investors.